FAW Re-qualification – FAA Level 3
Duration – 2 Days (minimum of 12 hours)
This 2-day First Aid at Work course is designed for those who currently hold a First Aid at Work qualification and are due to expire.
Please consider the following rules for attendance:
• A First Aider can renew their FAW qualification by attending a 2-day requalification course without question, if it’s within 1 month past the expiry date
• If the First Aider has lapsed by more than 1 month please contact us to discuss your options.
A range of subjects include;
- Legalities, responsibilities, and reporting
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
- Resuscitation and AED awareness
- Fractures and spinal injuries
- Shock (including Anaphylaxis)
- Heart attacks
- Head injuries
- Control of bleeding
- Eye injuries
Assessment is ongoing by the instructor by practical observation and oral questioning. Learners will also complete written test papers for unit 2. A three year Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work will be issued to the learner, subject to successful assessment.
It is recommended that, during the 3 year period, delegates attend annual refresher courses.
Certificates of attendance will be posted promptly once full payment has been received.
All courses can take place at your venue or in a suitable nearby location.
All costs are based per person and include course booklet, resuscitation mouth shield and certification.